While Denver Community Church is more than a brick and mortar building, we recognize it is a gift to have a beautiful, historic building in the Uptown neighborhood to call home. As we explore and participate in the life of Jesus, so we can be a healing presence in the world, one way we can be a healing presence is through offering our physical building for individuals and non-profit organizations who may need a place to gather.
If you are an individual in our community looking to host a wedding or memorial, or a non-profit organization needing space for an event or recurring gathering, we’d love to hear from you.
Our building offers:
- Large sanctuary meeting space (seats 700 in rows)
- Large basement ballroom (seats 300 at tables)
- 6 childcare rooms
- Several small meeting rooms/offices
- Full commercial kitchen
- Use of audio/visual equipment (by a certified DCC AV tech only)
- Use of tables, chairs, and other general equipment
- Nearby (free and paid) parking options
If you are interested in learning more about our space, and seeing if it might be a good fit for your needs, please fill out this form and we will get back to you within a week.