Finding parking around the Uptown neighborhood can be a difficult process. We want to help ease the burden of finding a Sunday morning spot as much as we can. Here is a reminder of the lots that are available to us with a couple of updates.
Things to Know:
- We own the lot to the south of our building. Please try parking here first! (56 spots)
- We currently rent the lot to the east of us off of Pearl. Choose this lot next! (36 spots)
- We also rent the lot on Sundays directly to the west of us off of Pennsylvania. Consider this our “overflow” lot and park here last. (65 spots)
- All street parking is free on Sundays!
- If all else fails, there are two lots that you can pay to park in on Pennsylvania and 17th and one just north of 16th on Pearl (see asterisks in map above).
Other Things to Keep in Mind:
The lots that we rent have a time limit and are being monitored closely by the management companies outside of those times. If you park in these lots outside of the available time, the management company will automatically issue a ticket. Unfortunately, these tickets are very difficult to get reversed. To avoid a ticket, please keep in mind the following times:
- The east lot is available from 7am – 1pm
- The west lot is available from 9:30am – 12pm
We know that many of you like to grab brunch together after a Gathering, which we love. If you are planning on staying past 12pm or 1pm, you can simply move your car into the south lot connected to our building, or pay to continue to park in the east or west lots.
If you have any questions about parking on a Sunday, we have a wonderful Hospitality Team ready to greet you outside. If you have other questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for joining us on Sunday mornings for our Gathering. We love being able to worship alongside you as we explore and participate in the life of Jesus, so that we can be a healing presence in our world.